1 more chance!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I took REG August 30th after 5 weeks of studying and got a 58. Although I knew I wasn’t likely to pass, it still hurts to see a failing score. My BEC credit expires November 30, 2014 so I only have 2 chances to take REG and that was one of them.. I figured it couldn’t hurt to try cramming in some studying and seeing what the exam was like.

I wish I could go back and study all over again. I am definitely focusing on TAX for 2 months before revisiting Business Law and Professional Responsibilities.

Even though I have almost 3 months to study..this is my last chance!!! or I start losing credit. I’m not sure if anyone else is in the same boat but the stress and anxiety are killing me. I go to the gym and it helps.. but when I get home I pour some coffee to study for the night annnnnd I can’t sleep. This is a vicious cycle of studying late nights, no sleep, poor performance and concentration at work, finally wake up when I go home, and the cycle starts all over again.

3 months til my next exam and I’m a mess. I just want to go into hiding with my book.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Rocky123

I understand. I just failed FAR. I have one more chance before I lose credit for AUD. Keep fighting!!! Never give up.

The tallest oak in the forest was once just a little nut that held its ground.

AUD-PASS
    BEC-PASS
    REG-PASS
    FAR-PASS

Rocky123, CPA

Anonymous
    Inactive

rocky, sorry to hear, im in the same boat, but with BEC….

I had two shots before loosing FAR credit on November 27thish….

I failed BEC this window with a freaking 74…….

I am 40 questions into studying for a retake, i am taking it early next window, shooting for around october 6th…

At first, I was emotionally distraught, then the anger set in…. I have a big ass piece of paper with a 74 pinned to my wall, I am studying for the next 28 days as though I must make a 90 to pass

I only need one additional point, but when i go test, i need to get 75 more points, no relaxing, no slacking, going hulk mode on this test, get the rings together here comes captain mutherfreakin planet, in the air; its a bird its a plane, not its a pissed off dethnode and Im coming to kick your ass BEC…

P.S. screw you aicpa and your 74

Anonymous
    Inactive

for the sleep issue, go to the dr. get some ambien, thats the only way i can ever sleep since i started studying for the cpa….

small dose, only take when you are having a hard time sleeping, dont want to never be able to sleep naturally again…

hopefulcpa8

@brittpone123 Could you take any time off of work?

@Rocky123 I'm in the same exact boat as you! Let's pass FAR and be done!!

This can be stressful but we just have to stay positive! We've passed the other 3 exams and we can do this last one!

AUD 84
    BEC 83
    REG 77
    FAR 78

DONE!!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.