10 days out BEC

• Creator
    Topic
    Letsdothis

10 days until my exam and currently scoring on Ninja MCQ 45%…what am I doing wrong? My brain is not absorbing/memorizing anything. I’m using all of Ninja complete combo materials (flashcards, audio, notes) plus referencing Becker book. Should I just reschedule my exam or is there still hope ? Suggestions welcomed

We all have the ability to be whomever we want to be in this life. It's just a matter of DETERMINATION, PERSISTENCE, PATIENCE and the WILL to follow through. Never give up!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    lauren725

How have you been scoring on your becker homework?

AUD - 73,91
    FAR - 79 - Thank you God!
    BEC - 73,79!!!!
    REG - 92 whatttt??!

I used Becker review + flashcards, Ninja Audio, Ninja MCQ supplement on BEC and REG.

Done! Praise God!

Rocky123

Be honest with yourself. What are your weak areas? There are 6 chapters in the Becker BEC book. Are you struggling with the whole book or just a few concepts?

Unless you are under the gun, I don't see a benefit in sitting for an exam that you aren't fully prepared for. That's just my 2 cents. I'd rather take the extra time to learn the material than take the chance of staring at a failing grade on score release day.

The tallest oak in the forest was once just a little nut that held its ground.

AUD-PASS
    BEC-PASS
    REG-PASS
    FAR-PASS

Rocky123, CPA

lauren725

^ That is what I was getting to. I felt pretty prepared (Becker scores in 70's) last time and came out with a 73. I have realized that is not enough and I need to keep pushing to get my scores higher and I need more time to understand some of the topics I have trouble with. It is definitely worth it to spend more time and push it back. You will still be able to sit in this testing window which is good. Just my advice from my own personal experience.

AUD - 73,91
    FAR - 79 - Thank you God!
    BEC - 73,79!!!!
    REG - 92 whatttt??!

I used Becker review + flashcards, Ninja Audio, Ninja MCQ supplement on BEC and REG.

Done! Praise God!

Letsdothis

I appreciate your comments, I think I should re-schedule and not stress about how many days I have left to study.

Thanks

We all have the ability to be whomever we want to be in this life. It's just a matter of DETERMINATION, PERSISTENCE, PATIENCE and the WILL to follow through. Never give up!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.