10-point combo question

• Creator
    Topic
    Matt

NINJA Question –

It seems like all you see are success stories with people using the 10 point combo. I’m wondering how often, if ever, people do not see any increase at all in their score after using the 10-point combo? I got a 72 on FAR last month and am willing to try just about anything to get me a 75 on my retake next month and end my year of misery.

REG: 78 (5/31/2013)
    AUD: 59 (8/31/2013); 81 (10/8/2013)
    BEC: 80 (12/5/2013)
    FAR: 2/28/2014

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Boate
    Participant

I purchased the 10 Point Combo for my AUD retake and only scored 1 point higher but I will say this, I left that exam knowing and feeling much more confident than the first time. I had a deeper understanding of the material and when I recieved my score report back, I compared it with my first attempt and I was stronger in 4 more sections and the same on the other 2 in regards to the MCQ. The simulations are what killed me on my exam. Even though I did not pass my retake I felt the materials helped so much that I purchased the 10 Point Combo Lite for all the remaining sections because of how much I liked his condensed versions of the Audio and the Notes are straight and to the point. They hit all the major topics. Even though I didn't pass my retake with the 10 point Combo, I felt like I understood the material much deeper the second time around. I would definitely recommonend it. Plus nothing is guaranteed, its up to you to use his materials to how you learn. Its like anything else, they say Becker is the best so I bought Becker but I still haven't passed an exam. Some things just take time.

Here we go Again

AUD: (65)(66) 77
    REG: (66) (48) destroyed me mentally.....
    FAR: (68) (66)(69)(71)
    BEC: (63) 75

"Greatness is not some precious thing, it is no more unique to us than breathing. We are ALL capable of it."

Boate
    Participant

I purchased the 10 Point Combo for my AUD retake and only scored 1 point higher but I will say this, I left that exam knowing and feeling much more confident than the first time. I had a deeper understanding of the material and when I recieved my score report back, I compared it with my first attempt and I was stronger in 4 more sections and the same on the other 2 in regards to the MCQ. The simulations are what killed me on my exam. Even though I did not pass my retake I felt the materials helped so much that I purchased the 10 Point Combo Lite for all the remaining sections because of how much I liked his condensed versions of the Audio and the Notes are straight and to the point. They hit all the major topics. Even though I didn't pass my retake with the 10 point Combo, I felt like I understood the material much deeper the second time around. I would definitely recommonend it. Plus nothing is guaranteed, its up to you to use his materials to how you learn. Its like anything else, they say Becker is the best so I bought Becker but I still haven't passed an exam. Some things just take time.

Here we go Again

AUD: (65)(66) 77
    REG: (66) (48) destroyed me mentally.....
    FAR: (68) (66)(69)(71)
    BEC: (63) 75

"Greatness is not some precious thing, it is no more unique to us than breathing. We are ALL capable of it."

I saw more than a 10 point increase in my audit score. I was skeptical at first but the combo definitely helped me to focus my studying, learn the material, and remember it. I felt I actually understood the concepts.

FAR - 78
    AUD - 66, 91
    REG - August 28, 2014
    BEC - 74, 79

I saw more than a 10 point increase in my audit score. I was skeptical at first but the combo definitely helped me to focus my studying, learn the material, and remember it. I felt I actually understood the concepts.

FAR - 78
    AUD - 66, 91
    REG - August 28, 2014
    BEC - 74, 79

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.