18 month window….just want to be sure…

• Creator
    Topic
    Last Chance CPA
    Participant

This is what I received from the NASBA New Hampshire site…I will call NASBA also…

“You may take the required test sections individually and in any order, but are required to pass all four sections of the examination within a rolling 18 month period, which begins on the date the first examination section passed was taken.

Credit for any section passed shall be valid for 18 months from the actual date the examination sections were taken. Examination credit expires by section. You will lose credit for each section passed outside the 18 month period, and will have to retake those sections.”

The expiry date for my first exam taken shows July 31, 2015 on the NASBA site. However, I took the exam on Jan 4, 2014.

QUESTIONS:

When is the latest I can take an exam in July without a worry? July 4th or July 31st?

What if the score comes out AFTER July 31, 2015?

Thanks!

AUD - 75
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 76
    REG - 76
    I want those initials next to my name!!!!

FAR - 76
    AUD - 75
    BEC - 75
    REG - 76

Now I need some experience!!! And some networking...

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mla1169
    Participant

Call the NH state board directly. I've read of someone having nasba say one date (the last day of the window) but the state disagreeing (the 18th month after testing date) and a person lost credit. The state board always trumps NASBA but to be safe I'd test on or before July 4. It doesn't matter when you get your score, only the date you actually took the exam.

FAR- 77
    AUD -49, 71, 84
    REG -56,75!
    BEC -75

Massachusetts CPA (non reporting) since 3/12.

Last Chance CPA
    Participant

Thanks mla1169 – That's what I am afraid of that NH State Board will tell me different. I will call them, but will most likely take the exam on/before July 4th, if it even comes to that…

AUD - 75
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 76
    REG - 76

FAR - 76
    AUD - 75
    BEC - 75
    REG - 76

Last Chance CPA
    Participant

@mla1169 – Just called State of NH. They told me to contact Nasba. I called Nasba, and they assured me that I do have until the end of the month, so July 31, 2015 should be my expiry date. That few extra weeks will definitely help though…if it comes to that…

AUD - 75
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 76
    REG - 76

FAR - 76
    AUD - 75
    BEC - 75
    REG - 76

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.