2014 Q1 Audit Exam Experience

• Creator
    Topic
    lsp2361

How is everyone feeling about their audit exams at the start of this new year?? I’m getting nervous about this exam AGAIN!!

BEC 80
    FAR 86
    REG 80
    AUD 73, 68, 72, 90!!

DONE!!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    G3

Same here 🙁

3XBEC:75 * 4XREG:82 * 4XFAR:76 * 7XAUD:77

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” Theodore Roosevelt

G3

Same here 🙁

3XBEC:75 * 4XREG:82 * 4XFAR:76 * 7XAUD:77

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” Theodore Roosevelt

Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel you 2! taking mine in about 2 weeks and glad I was able to avoid doing it during the storm in my area. I hope we all pass with flying colors! I will sleep well knowing that I do not have to study AUD again! DARN THOSE SIMS!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel you 2! taking mine in about 2 weeks and glad I was able to avoid doing it during the storm in my area. I hope we all pass with flying colors! I will sleep well knowing that I do not have to study AUD again! DARN THOSE SIMS!

nika_cpa

can't wait to see my score…..AUD is my first CPA exam!

Becker self-study, Wiley Test Bank and books, Becker final review. NINJA MCQ bank and NINJA notes for BEC only!

AUD - PASSED!
    FAR - PASSED!
    REG - PASSED!
    BEC - PASSED!

nika_cpa

can't wait to see my score…..AUD is my first CPA exam!

Becker self-study, Wiley Test Bank and books, Becker final review. NINJA MCQ bank and NINJA notes for BEC only!

AUD - PASSED!
    FAR - PASSED!
    REG - PASSED!
    BEC - PASSED!

Participant

I take it on Jan 12th

AUD--52,68,83, expired. Retake = 74 RETAKE - 7.24.26
    FAR--73,70,68,75
    BEC-- 79
    REG-- 68,62,75

Participant

I take it on Jan 12th

AUD--52,68,83, expired. Retake = 74 RETAKE - 7.24.26
    FAR--73,70,68,75
    BEC-- 79
    REG-- 68,62,75

mystical guy

First testlet was easy. I was actually laughing at the questions, to be honest. It was like somebody asked me whom the president of the US is.. Yea, that easy. Second testlet now felt like an AUD exam! Lol. Yea, very difficult with a few questions that were gifts. I marked about 4 for review and when I came home I realized I got the right answers.

Third testlet was even more difficult. I had mixed feelings, realizing that I must have killed the other testlet for the software to hand me another bag of nails for dinner. I did my best and I think I had marked almost 10 of them Lol. But, again, I went back and chose the best answer, and when I got home realized I missed only one of the marked questions.

SIMS, I got lucky. One topic off the left field was based on a class I took in my MAcc, that had just been offered once and wont' be offered again. I can guarantee a majority of the CPA candidates would not have been able to answer that question, and I truly think the AICPA was being a bit unfair to them. The other SIMS were alright. I think I got 5 out of the 7 correct. I'm hoping for 75-99 on this AUD hahaha!

CPA - Since 2015
    CISA - Smashed 2012
    CIA - Passed 2015

mystical guy

First testlet was easy. I was actually laughing at the questions, to be honest. It was like somebody asked me whom the president of the US is.. Yea, that easy. Second testlet now felt like an AUD exam! Lol. Yea, very difficult with a few questions that were gifts. I marked about 4 for review and when I came home I realized I got the right answers.

Third testlet was even more difficult. I had mixed feelings, realizing that I must have killed the other testlet for the software to hand me another bag of nails for dinner. I did my best and I think I had marked almost 10 of them Lol. But, again, I went back and chose the best answer, and when I got home realized I missed only one of the marked questions.

SIMS, I got lucky. One topic off the left field was based on a class I took in my MAcc, that had just been offered once and wont' be offered again. I can guarantee a majority of the CPA candidates would not have been able to answer that question, and I truly think the AICPA was being a bit unfair to them. The other SIMS were alright. I think I got 5 out of the 7 correct. I'm hoping for 75-99 on this AUD hahaha!

CPA - Since 2015
    CISA - Smashed 2012
    CIA - Passed 2015

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.