21 Audit Reports

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

That moment when you are going through your Becker final review and you notice there are 21 audit reports you should be familiar with. It was so much nicer when they were sprinkled all throughout the book and I didn’t have to think about them.

Any words of insight/advice? Test is on Wednesday. I feel pretty OK with MCQ’s but it’s the sims that kill me…every time. Which tells me I don’t know as much as the MCQ’s would lead me to believe. And I do have to admit to myself that I rely a lot on deductive reasoning on the MCQ’s. If I will have a downfall it will be the sims…

I did get a weighted 69% on the practice exam the other day though. Would love to hear about other people’s experiences.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MrCPA511
    Participant

For the purposes of MCQs, I would at least be super familiar with the unmodified report as you can alter that for the other similar reports. I memorized that one word for word. Don't forget, you get to use AL for the SIMS which will give you an example of all the actual reports. Just make sure you give yourself enough time in case you have to look for them. I wasn't aware of this strategy when I took FAR, but after hearing about it on this website, I spent a good 10-15 min on my AUD exam utilizing AL for the answers. It really works!

FAR - 86 7/2014
    AUD - 95 10/2014
    REG - 87 1/22/15
    BEC - 84 7/2015

Pattar54

Where is the best place to find the example reports in the AL?

BEC: 77
    REG: 54, 76
    FAR: 54, 84
    AUD: 64, 70, 90!
    I'm done!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

MrCPA, thank you so much for the insight!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.