3 Chapters to go, test in a week

• Creator
    Topic
    cpa1988
    Participant

I have three chapters left of BEC and my test is next Friday. What should I focus on? Is this IT info. really heavily tested? I am thinking about not watching the lectures for the last three considering the timing issue. Any tips on this part of the exam or what to focus on? I am pretty confident with the first half of BEC and have done the problems several times. Just not sure about these last sections.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Tux

I'm studying for BEC too.

I keep seeing posts that say IT is heavily tested, so make sure you cover that.

At least you're confident with the first half. I can't say that for myself.

Keep reviewing what you've already covered and continue to cover more new information.

You can get a lot done in a week.

FAR - 86 - 2/27/14
    AUD - 75 - 5/29/14
    BEC - 80 - 8/31/14
    REG - 89 - 2/27/15
    Praise Jesus! I'm done!!

Study resources:
    Becker
    Wiley test bank

h0wdyus

In some cases I have seen posts too pointing out quite a few IT questions. You have till next Thursday night. You have ample time.

FAR - 81 29th Aug 2013
    AUD - 84
    REG - 82
    BEC - 89 29th Aug 2014
    Using Yager

FROM NJ

Anonymous
    Inactive

I started Chapter 4 on Thursday. I got through all of 4 on Thursday & Friday nights (studying after work). I skipped the IT videos because they were so boring. I did all of Chapter 5 yesterday and watched the videos. It took me about 8 hours. I'm starting Chapter 6 today and hope to finish it by tomorrow night. I thought Chapters 1-3 were awful, but have been breezing through 4-6. I think it's doable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AICPAs Beach, I would not skip the IT videos unless you've already got a knowledge base that covers those areas well.

cpa1988
    Participant

Yeah I just don't know what I will be able to accomplish with working 45+ hours. I guess I'll find out Saturday. Any suggestions for the writing part? Just hope you know something about whatever topic you get? BEC is annoying.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.