3/18 Score Release Support Group

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Got snowed out on 2/28 and took my exam on 3/2. Wanted to start a support group thread for those of us waiting until 3/18 for scores!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

16 days ain't so bad, it's actually quite good.

Mamahulme

I got snowed out as well and my make up test date is this Saturday–eek!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm waiting for the 3/10 release. I cant imagine waiting for the extra week, esp when you all seem so close to being finished with this thing forever.

rutledges06
    Participant

I'm in the same boat! Scheduled to take REG on Friday. At least 10-12 days isn't too bad, but the wait will still kill me.

FAR - 76
    AUD - 93 (73, 74 prior) - NINJA
    REG - 86 (65, 70 prior) - NINJA
    BEC - 75 (Popped the Bubble!)
    Ethics - Done!

I have erased my 2010 attempts - Passed FAR with 76 and failed the others mutliples times.

jesskuhmarie

I'm taking FAR on 3/7, do you guys think I will get my score on 3/18? I wasn't sure how it worked in the past when they extend the window and if that would be enough time to receive the score.

I sure hope I get it by 3/18 as this is my last exam and if I don't pass I only have one more chance as my AUD score will expire in May. I'm not feeling too great about it as I haven't had much time to study during busy season (but I'm taking it anyway because third time was a charm on BEC so I wanted to get 3 times in on FAR if needed) so I would like to know as soon as possible so I can start back studying.

Anonymous
    Inactive

16 days is not bad at all! Just kind of an “adjustment” after expecting to only wait 10. 🙂 Mostly I'm just thankful I got a make-up slot in March and not in April!

CPA – Hopeful
    Participant

Agnesela – Awesome Scores! What is your secret???

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am awaiting my score on BEC, which I took on February 21st. I am anxious to get my score but have been keeping my mind off of it by studying for REG.

I am sure glad that I don't have to wait until the 18th, but in all fairness, my wait will still have been about three weeks and the wait is painful.

JBinDC
    Participant

Against all logic, I was really hoping the first week of March scores would slide into the 3/10 release date. ONE MORE WEEK

FAR: 64 (Yaeger), 83 (Becker/BLITZ)
    REG: 74 (Becker), 75 (Becker/BLITZ)
    AUD: 68 (Becker), Retake 3/7
    BEC: 4/13

VA Candidate

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.