4 Days Until the Exam

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Exam date of 2/28/14 is almost here. Here is what I am planning on doing each day:

-Go over my flashcards

-72 Wiley Test Bank questions and make flashcards

-Make sure I memorize the 40-50 various ratios

-Also specifically for Monday, I am going to re-read Wiley Module 46 Cost Measurement

Anything else I should add?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jlondon

When I last took it.. I remember telling myself to keep doing WTB questions for BEC, because the exam really didn't feel that hard.. Anyway, Good luck to you! We need to knock this sucker out and get our lives back!!

BEC: 69, 57, 72, 73, (anticipated for 4/4/2015)
    AUD: 65, 63, 74, 84!!! (expires 7/31/2015)
    FAR: 63, 57, (scheduled for 4/1/2015)
    REG: ... 42, (Anticipated to be around 5/20~)

-Every Set Back is a Set Up for a Major Come Back #motivation

"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost over 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed, over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." - Michael Jordan

"You are not your past, but the resources and capabilities you glean from it" -Jordan Belfort

jlondon

When I last took it.. I remember telling myself to keep doing WTB questions for BEC, because the exam really didn't feel that hard.. Anyway, Good luck to you! We need to knock this sucker out and get our lives back!!

BEC: 69, 57, 72, 73, (anticipated for 4/4/2015)
    AUD: 65, 63, 74, 84!!! (expires 7/31/2015)
    FAR: 63, 57, (scheduled for 4/1/2015)
    REG: ... 42, (Anticipated to be around 5/20~)

-Every Set Back is a Set Up for a Major Come Back #motivation

"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost over 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed, over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." - Michael Jordan

"You are not your past, but the resources and capabilities you glean from it" -Jordan Belfort

The CPA Kid

Don't bother memorizing all of those ratios, that's a huge waste of time! Know current ratio, debt ratio, inventory turnover, and quick ratio, but don't spend too much time on the others.

Honestly, just do MCQs. I shoot for 100 per day (but usually fall a little short of that). In these last days I wouldn't recommend spending too much time making flashcards, I always find that relatively inefficient. Do MCQs, if you get a wrong make a quick note or research the topic for a better understanding only if you need to, and move to the next one.

FAR- 82 (December 2013)
    BEC- 88 (January 2014)
    AUD-94 (January 2014)
    REG- 84 (February 2014)

They call me the Kid

The CPA Kid

Don't bother memorizing all of those ratios, that's a huge waste of time! Know current ratio, debt ratio, inventory turnover, and quick ratio, but don't spend too much time on the others.

Honestly, just do MCQs. I shoot for 100 per day (but usually fall a little short of that). In these last days I wouldn't recommend spending too much time making flashcards, I always find that relatively inefficient. Do MCQs, if you get a wrong make a quick note or research the topic for a better understanding only if you need to, and move to the next one.

FAR- 82 (December 2013)
    BEC- 88 (January 2014)
    AUD-94 (January 2014)
    REG- 84 (February 2014)

They call me the Kid

zieba
    Participant

Perhaps I'm going for quantity over quality but I did in excess of 250 MCQ's today alone, mixed in with nuggets and glancing at review notes.

I find that Ninja Audio is “too slow” in the rush world of a fast approaching exam date. I can't wait for Jeff to go over bonds because I have exactly 27 seconds to spare for that… I have let that sink in during my long commutes home over the past few weeks.

My plan is to hit WTB – finishing up 90 MCQ bank on NFP and GOVT – over and over and over, and also read my Becker final review notes, over and over.

I am also doing AICPA release questions. Basically toss everything into a blender and hit “smoothie”.

AUD - 75*, 88 done 5/14! (*exp)
    BEC - 74 , 77
    REG - 65 , 76 (10 point combooo!!)
    FAR - 69 , 75

Dr: perseverance
    Dr: intelligence
    Dr: luck
    . Cr: . advisory score

zieba
    Participant

Perhaps I'm going for quantity over quality but I did in excess of 250 MCQ's today alone, mixed in with nuggets and glancing at review notes.

I find that Ninja Audio is “too slow” in the rush world of a fast approaching exam date. I can't wait for Jeff to go over bonds because I have exactly 27 seconds to spare for that… I have let that sink in during my long commutes home over the past few weeks.

My plan is to hit WTB – finishing up 90 MCQ bank on NFP and GOVT – over and over and over, and also read my Becker final review notes, over and over.

I am also doing AICPA release questions. Basically toss everything into a blender and hit “smoothie”.

AUD - 75*, 88 done 5/14! (*exp)
    BEC - 74 , 77
    REG - 65 , 76 (10 point combooo!!)
    FAR - 69 , 75

Dr: perseverance
    Dr: intelligence
    Dr: luck
    . Cr: . advisory score

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.