2 0f 4 Completeony!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Roxwella

85% on BEC, ya buddy! Thought I had bombed it, thought there was not a way in hello I passed. Crossed fingers and knocked wood!

#369768 Reply
    Minimorty
    Participant

Congrats!

Btw, the score you receive on the exam is not expressed as a percentage.

#369769 Reply

Hooray for NINJA Notes 🙂

Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA Review
    #369770 Reply
    Roxwella

Ya mini, they could be measured in rat tails for all I care, Im just happy to let this part of the test leak out of my brain. And hell ya Jeff, lets go Ninja!

Now..time to shoot for 75s on the last two!

#369771 Reply
    qnx688
    Participant

I am halfway through as of today as well!

#369772 Reply
    Roxwella

But you got the two harder sections done first..I salute you! I really needed inspiration, so I went with the sections I though I could conquer quick.

#369773 Reply
    Shay

@Roxwella congrats. I also paased same section as you. Kind of deciding on the next one. Which one is your choices? Why?

#369774 Reply
    qnx688
    Participant

Roxwella, I dont know about that. I will trade AUD for your REG score any day lol. If only we could trade brains for a week…..lol

#369775 Reply
    Roxwella

Im torn. Im involved in an audit program currently and think it might behoove me to pair studying and real life activity. But at the same time I see many saying that the FAR section has some similar formulas to BEC….decisions decisions.

Honestly with REG I feel like I got particularly lucky. I studied tons of sims and it just so happened that two that I got were almost spot on to what I had studied.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: 2 0f 4 Completeony!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Return to Forum Home