CALIFORNIA CPA LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS TIME 2020 - Page 2

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Toki
    Participant

I also have a bad experience with the application process. I applied in January for an attest license. Received a reply in February that I will need to appear in front of the qualification committee in April. Then this whole covid-19 happened… I asked them in March if this committee thing is still happening. They said they don't know yet and that I should consider applying for the general license and then later I could convert it to an attest one. With everything that was happening, I agreed and they said they will process my application as a general license one. That was in March and not a word from them since.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 81
    REG - 79
    FAR- 81 (SEP 19)
    AUD- 87 (JUN 19)
    REG- 79 (MAR 19)
    BEC- 80 (FEB 19)
    Done!!!
    #3000702 Reply
    LazyBoy8
    Participant

It's amazing how fast businesses move when their reputation is on the line publicly. Twitter FB and other mediums sadly can get your message seen if it isn't otherwise heard.

#3002028 Reply
    Toki
    Participant

It's amazing how fast businesses move when their reputation is on the line publicly. Twitter FB and other mediums sadly can get your message seen if it isn't otherwise heard.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 81
    REG - 79
    FAR- 81 (SEP 19)
    AUD- 87 (JUN 19)
    REG- 79 (MAR 19)
    BEC- 80 (FEB 19)
    Done!!!

I'm not sure it applies to government organizations….

AUD - 87
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 81
    REG - 79
    FAR- 81 (SEP 19)
    AUD- 87 (JUN 19)
    REG- 79 (MAR 19)
    BEC- 80 (FEB 19)
    Done!!!
    #3012903 Reply
    LazyBoy8
    Participant

License # granted yesterday via email. Name went up on the website today. Stuff is moving (with many pushes from my end 😁). Good luck to everyone.

#3012912 Reply
    Toki
    Participant

Hey LazyBoy8, how did you push them if I may ask? I sent 3 emails in the last 10 days and did not get any reply

AUD - 87
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 81
    REG - 79
    FAR- 81 (SEP 19)
    AUD- 87 (JUN 19)
    REG- 79 (MAR 19)
    BEC- 80 (FEB 19)
    Done!!!
    #3017523 Reply
    LazyBoy8
    Participant

Twitter. Seriously. I tweeted a pretty direct communication at the CBA and got a response within a day I think. That got the ball rolling. Then I just sent several emails and direct messages to follow up once I was on their radar.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
Reply To: CALIFORNIA CPA LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS TIME 2020 - Page 2

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Return to Forum Home