Have plans to take the CPA Exam on Monday January 3, 2011? Try again.
I have received numerous e-mails from people wondering why they can’t schedule their exams for Monday January 3, 2011 – you know, the first day of the 2011 testing window.
January 3, 2011 is grayed-out all across the country and it’s not because everyone’s clamoring to take the exam that day. Instead, no one is taking the exam that day. It’s a public holiday.
I can tell you that there is more than one frustrated candidate out there who was banking on Monday January 3 for one reason or another.
Perhaps it’s an NTS that expires 1/3/11.
- AICPA Announces CPA Exam Changes; IFRS testing begins January 2011
- Hurry up and Wait? No – there’s a better solution for 2011 CPA Exam Scores
- CPA Exam Score Release Predictions: January/February 2010 Wave 1
- 50 Things You Must Know About the CPA Exam – 2011 Edition Sneak Peek
- CPA Exam Scores and Results Predictions – January/February 2009 – Wave 1