Exclusive Promo: Free NINJA for All Becker CPA Review Students
New Becker Students:
– Becker 4-Part Promo: Buy a complete Becker course (Pro, Premium, or Advantage) and get 4 months of NINJA Free.
– Becker 1-Part Promo: Buy single section of Becker and 1 month of NINJA Free.
Past/Current Becker Students:
– Already a Becker Student? We have you covered if you purchased Becker within the last two years.
Live FAR CPA Exam Tutoring: Monday March 15, 2021 – 8pm Central CPA Tutor: NINJA Mike CPA Tutoring Topic: FAR – Partnership Accounting
Ready for a Study Change? Ready to Pass the CPA Exam and get your LIFE back? You’re not alone.
50% of CPA candidates who confidently walk into their exam, will walk out failing.
This leads to needless frustration, embarrassment, and thoughts of quitting altogether.
Ashamed of your scores and lack of motivation to study?
The likely culprit is that you hate your CPA Review course.
It’s dull. It’s boring. You’d rather get a root canal than study with it.
It’s time to switch to NINJA…
So you want your main CPA Review course to do the heavy lifting (you spent a small fortune on it – might as well use it, right?!?!), but give it a NINJA Boost?
Good choice. The majority of NINJAs already have a review course by the time they even hear of us, so our reputation in the CPA Review industry is that we are the must-add supplement – particularly for our Notes, MCQ, and Audio.
However, if you want to make the switch and pass with only NINJA CPA Review, plenty of CPA candidates do that too…
Live FAR CPA Exam Tutoring: Monday March 8, 2021 – 8pm Central CPA Tutor: NINJA Mike CPA Tutoring Topic: FAR – Foreign Currency
1. CPA Exam Prep isn’t like College Accounting
2: The Cost of CPA Review Courses range from $67/month to $3,500+
3. The Cheapest CPA Review Course is NINJA
4. The Best CPA Study Courses for 2021 depends on you
5. Ignore Advertised CPA Exam Pass Rates
6. Every CPA Review Course has Discounts (well…except one)
7. The Best Review Course for FAR? (Surprise! There isn’t one.)
8. Add a Second CPA Testbank? Good Idea.
9. Read Customer Ratings and Reviews
10. Choose your Review Course Wisely
NINJA Sparring is the CPA Exam Tutoring service offered through your NINJA CPA Review membership.
The weekly live sessions are done via Zoom and all NINJA Monthly members can attend and ask questions.
We run live sparring sessions four days a week at 8 am (CST) with the following schedule:
Monday – FAR
Tuesday – AUD
Wednesday – REG
Thursday – BEC
Most sessions include an accompanying Excel worksheet.
Replays are available the following day and there are currently 170+ hours of replays available, broken down by CPA Exam topic.
How to Cram for the CPA Exam using a modified N.I.N.J.A. Framework:
Ditch your CPA Review videos. I understand that you dropped a small fortune on your CPA Review course, but hey – you procrastinated (we’ve all been there) and you have a lot riding on this next exam, so we’re down to only the absolute essentials over the next two weeks or so.
MCQs, MCQs … and More MCQs….
Here are the updated 2021 CPA Exam Score Release dates so that you can plan your CPA Exam schedule around continuous testing.
The CPA Exam Pass Rates follow the score release, but only come out once a quarter…
CPA Exam Pass Rates by year for the last 15 years (2006-2020):
BEC Pass Rate – 53%
REG Pass Rate – 49%
AUD Pass Rate – 48%
FAR Pass Rate – 47%