5 days out from AUD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    preki
    Participant

Can someone guide me? So I'm sitting for my AUD retake 5 days from now. My NINJA monthly subscription just ended today. I have done all the questions 75% trending. Should I renew my subscription or just go over my notes again?. I am yet to give the AICPA Sample exam.

AUD - 73
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 82
    REG - 88
    AUD - 73

BEC - 85

FAR - 82

REG -  88

#2917557 Reply
    AndreAAndreA
    Participant

You should know that better than anyone else. Just ask yourself what are your weak areas and practice MCQs on them, then review the main topics.

FAR - 73, 78 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 50 SIMs)
    AUD - 73, 81 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 40 SIMs)
    BEC - 71, 71, 74 My life is a fucking joke.
    REG - 84 (WileyCPAexcel 2,000 MCQs, 15 SIMs)

"Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it was easy, everyone would do it.

#2917674 Reply
    Club74Club74
    Participant

I would renew my subscription and practice more MCQ's unless you're only subsidizing your studying with Ninja and you have another test bank via Becker/Roger/etc. Try to do around 1000 MCQs at a minimum? Audit MCQs are faster to get through because they don't have a lot of calculation questions. Are you taking notes on the questions you're missing? Focus on the underlying concepts around those questions that you're consistently missing. Good luck!

AUD - 78
    BEC - 74, 79
    REG - 79
    FAR - NINJA in training
    #2917851 Reply
    chrissy
    Participant

I agree with @Club74, the last 7 days leading up to your exam is VERY VERY IMPORTANT. I suggest you renew your subscription, hammer MCQ, practice a few SIMS. When you finish your exam, you can ask jeff for a section switch and switch to your next exam. All the best.

AUD - 82
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 76
    REG - 73
    I CAN & I WILL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 5 days out from AUD

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Return to Forum Home