AUD CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 2

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff – Baring technological problems – do you think we can expect scores by tomorrow night at the latest?

JCobian
    Participant

This is my first go around with score releases. I took aud in wave 1, if they were released today at 4, when can I expect to see my score on NASBA?

RyanK
    Participant

Anyone in an independent state, this question is for you. I am in Washington State, took AUD Oct. 2nd and assuming I had no new simulations and am eligible for a wave 1 score release, does anyone know if Castle Worldwide (who Washington contracts all candidate application/score release to) ever releases over the weekend?

They are on east coast time, which gave them an hour and a half (the office closes at 5:30pm) to load the scores, but they are not up. Hopefully they did a batch process and it loads overnight… For my last score releases, the AICPA released midweek and Castle Worldwide had it up by 7 to 8:00 AM eastern the next morning, which is almost a 12 hour turnaround, and prior to their office opening at 8:30 AM.

Any insight from those of you with independent states that contract the score release would be great. At this point I'm also happy with conjecture! I know I'm over analyzing this, but I'm studying for FAR which I take Nov. 23rd and the stress is killing my studying, which is cutting into my week of review time. I'm sure many feel the same.

BEC - 85 1st attempt
    REG - 86 1st attempt
    AUD - 80 1st attempt

Anonymous
    Inactive

RyanK, I don't believe they post on the weekend. If I remember correct, it will be Monday. It sucks because I'm also waiting on AUD & FAR.. Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im in CA….will they post tomorrow? I got one score on a Sat I think….this is my last one….how am I supposed to sleep tnight?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryank,

Castle had posted over the weekend before. I was getting ready to go to Portland on a saturday and checked my score before I left. I did not have any Internet access during my trip. Anyway when I got back on Sunday the first thing I did was checked my score (did not expect to see it but I was addicted to score checking). Amazingly they have posted sometime after 9am on a Saturday. So anything is possible. I'm crossing my fingers. I'm also having trouble studying for my next section just knowing that scores are out. Too much anxiety.

Anonymous
    Inactive

lisa2bcpa, I've had an early Saturday morning post from CA. Hope it's good news and you'll be totally done!

Anonymous
    Inactive

no score in CA yet……

Anonymous
    Inactive

I take that back I refreshed and its there……..I got a 91!!!!! I'm done….after 10 years of trying for this exam! I can't believe it!

congrats! i'm done too! also in CA! indescribable feeling!

nhealy
    Participant

Does anyone know if Illinois posted AUD results?

OnePointAway
    Participant

I just got my AUD results and yes it is 82. Now I have passed all 4 parts. I live in CA. What is my next step?

Jeff, do you know or does anyone else know especially that lives in CA?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations, OnePointAway! I hope I follow in your footsteps this week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One Point Away….go to the ca board of accountancy website for instructions on everything you need to do. You need fingerprints, letters from employers, forms, and $250:) CA gouges you every chance they can. I have been having fun filling out paperwork this morning!!!! So glad to be done!!!

mbernard02
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone in MD has received their scores yet?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.