AUD CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 34

Viewing 15 replies - 496 through 510 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    LindseyA
    Participant

The NASBA rep I spoke with yesterday said Wave 2 would be released on Dec. 15. Not sure how reliable this is, but that's what she told me.

Jeff, being in Wave 2 when we took it in Wave 1, that's strictly due to new simulations right? That has nothing to do with whether or not it was borderline pass/fail was it?

PPKATE
    Participant

i don't think i want wave 1.5 for AUD. i was in the 2.5 wave for REG last window and it was for the “boardline” scores. i guess i'm just hoping i'm not “boardline”…i'd rather think i just had a new simulation! 🙂

rhiania80
    Participant

Addi07

Hello,

I am struggling with AUD. I have made a 68,66,71. Can you tell me how you changed your study habits for the last passing score? I really thought I had it this last time, but maybe one more time is what I keep saying. I have to retake BEC for the third time on November 30. I have had these feelings that I will not be able to pass these last two parts. Did you change software? I used Bisk for the first two times and Yaegar for third time. I do see Yaegar helped me, but I need one more round?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@rhiania80-

I feel your pain. I used Becker for a 67, (knew I didn't study enough), took AUD again and studied my tail off, got my score 68 (released on Tuesday). Obviously Becker isn't working for me (I'm in Tax, so I need to LEARN AUD, rather than review), so the day I got the 68, I ordered Yeager. Hopefully this will work. I plan on re-sitting the end of January before busy season hits. Best of luck to you.

fsuroyaltees
    Participant

DID ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT FLORIDA NOT BEING RELEASED…TOOK THE EXAM OCT 11TH AND HAVE HEAR NOTHING…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just received a tweet from NASBA that 1547 additional AUD scores have been released today by the AICPA. Hopefully, we are included in this wave 1.5

Good luck to you all!

thepilsner
    Participant

Anybody receive AUD scores from Ohio? I took it Oct 9th and still no score.

mbernard02
    Participant

I am in the same situation. Have not heard of anyone in MD receiving their score, but by this time would have to assume they have. Hopefully I receive in 1.5 wave. Last part and hoping the best.

jeff
    Keymaster

6,870 REG, 1,547 AUD, and 330 FAR were released by the AICPA @ 4:15 EST 11/19/09

This is referred to as “Wave 1.5″…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    rosebud
    Participant

fsuroyaltees- i know a few people who got AUD in florida. i am taking the exam through GA, but i live in FL, so i know people who are testing in florida, and a couple people i work with got their audit scores. i think there were also a few posts on here the first night scores started coming out from people in florida. maybe you're in wave 1.5! that's what i'm hoping for!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Jeff, would one that had a new simulation likely be included in wave 1.5 or are we still screwed and have to wait until wave 2 scores are released? Thanks!

jeff
    Keymaster

bratman2597 – yer screwed 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    rosebud
    Participant

Jeff- do you think wave 1.5 is going to consist of borderline scores? i was hoping mine would be one of the ones released, but then i remembered about the borderline thing, so now i'm kindof hoping mine is in wave 2! i take reg on tuesday, and i don't want to see that i failed right before i take another one. thanks!

rosebud
    Participant

woops, sorry jeff. just saw that you already answered this question in another thread 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 496 through 510 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.