AUD CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 35

Viewing 15 replies - 511 through 525 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    PPKATE
    Participant

yeah, i'm a little worried about the boardline thing too. but there were 1,547 audit scores released in wave 1.5. and i think that would be a lot of boardline scores. compared to only 330 FAR scores released in wave 1.5…maybe that is a more reasonable number of boardline scores? maybe i'm reading too much into this. any other thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont believe its got anything to do with borderline score.I believe the scores were released in batches.I have seen people with borderline scores get their results already.I pray its not borderline ,coz am also looking forward to getting a passing score.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am just curious as to where all this “borderline” concept comes from? I know people who have received 74 in the first Wave and I don't think you can get any more “borderline” than that. So if it is true that they hold scores that are “borderline”, why would people receive 74 or even 73 for that matter in Wave 1?

Just trying to gain some understanding! I am hoping my AUD score is in 1,547 released today, b/c quite frankly I won't be able to stand waiting until December who knows when!

rosebud
    Participant

i think the whole borderline thing is just that usually the 2.5 waves are full of 72-77 scores (borderline scores). and waves 1 and 2 are all kinds of scores (lowest to highest, including lots of borderline). basically, the .5 waves are just nothing like 60s and 90s. it stays right around 72-77. at least this is my understanding of the whole thing. but in a different thread, jeff said that he's not sure about 1.5, but that's how the 2.5 goes.

rosebud
    Participant

and ppkate, i'm with you on the reading into it thing. the whole process is so stressful! i had accepted the fact that i'd be in wave 2, and i was in a good study mode for REG, which i take tuesday, and now with this new information, i'm all stressed again and studying has flown out the window!

fsuroyaltees
    Participant

Rosebud….thanks…will look for it over the next couple of days..good luck with the GA results. I called NASBA and the guy said that I would have my results by Dec 15th…really helpful at NASBA when u call!

PPKATE
    Participant

@rosebud yeah, after checking for my AUD score one last time this morning, i had finally accepted the fact that i'd be waiting another month for my score. and now this! i take BEC tomorrow. however, since the 1.5 wave of AUD scores were just released to NASBA today, there is no possible way for them to be posted tonight. so if nothing else, i'll be able to have a productive night of studying tonight! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took my exam on 11/7 in CA, but I dont know what is a new sim or not, can anyone tell me how to know it and what does it mean by wave 1 and wave 2? I havent received my score yet. Thanks

rosebud
    Participant

ppkate – that's good at least! you can get it over with tomorrow and then spend the rest of the day obsessing over your score! haha. good luck on BEC!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just took BEC today and I took Aud on Oct 11, and haven't got the grade yet for Aud. I called NASBA and the women told me the my score will be out on DEC 15. I guess I will have my BEC and AUD together. I gotta study for REG now and done man. .

Addi07
    Participant

rhiania80:

I had always studied with Becker, then I switched to the Yaeger review and still no change in score. I even tried the final reviews for both programs and still nothing. I found a really good program through Northern Illinois University. Debra Hopkins is a wonderful coach through this process. You can take this study course through a distance learning program. I would suggest sending her an email, her program gave me that huge boost in score from 72 to 87. This is the website https://www.cpareview.niu.edu/

Debra email: dhopkins@niu.edu

Keep at this, I didn't ever think I was going to accomplish this goal and as you can see I have taken this test over and over again. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The texas site is down right now.. (3:30am). wonder if they are posting scores? or if this is something that happens at this time anyhow.

hcj
    Participant

I'm holding out for the same thing. The TX website has shut down around 3am time every night this week, so who knows. It's usually up and running again a few minutes after 4am. Good Luck!

hcj
    Participant

No luck….Just checked the TX website and mine isn't up. Greensmu…when did you take AUD? Oct 1 for me. Waiting is getting old

Anonymous
    Inactive

just checked.. no score. I took aud 10/6, I guess they could have been posting FAR.

Viewing 15 replies - 511 through 525 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.