Studying for FAR and AUD at same time.

• Creator
    Topic
    Bud
    Participant

I studied for Audit last summer using Becker and failed the exam, however, I did understand the material well and passed 2/3 Mock Exams. Things got busy in the fall and I fell behind studying so I ended up not retaking Audit, deciding that getting FAR out of the way first would be the best choice.

Now I just finished studying for FAR, but my exam got
    pushed back from May to late August due to the virus. I decided to schedule Audit for mid September.

So, having already gone thru both Audit and FAR, does anyone know a good strategy for studying both sections with so much time until both exams? I was thinking either power thru Audit quickly, once I finish, start studying FAR, while still taking practice tests for Audit. Or, Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s best to just study both at the same time (e.g., one module for FAR and one for Audit each day).

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    JM03
    Participant

I would say maybe breakdown your study time to 70% FAR and 30% AUD. There is some crossover between the two such as AJEs, so it wonā€™t be too bad studying for both. However, I would think the majority of your time would be best spent studying for FAR and trying to remember everything up until the end of August. If you study AUD part time now until late August and then full time after FAR for a couple weeks you should be more then prepared.

Youā€™re going to have to find a way to remember all of FAR. Do you have Beckerā€™s Final Review? If so, that may be a good way to cut down on material, but still maintain a grasp of everything. It can be done from start to finish in 3-5 days. Youā€™ll be able to do that way more times then trying to reread the regular course book.

Hope this in some way helped.

Becker only

FAR (10/19) 80

REG (11/19) 85

AUD (12/19) 80

BEC (1/20) 87

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.