3 am study time?!?

• Creator
    Topic
    Nbkna2c
    Participant

Today, I woke up at 3am, got coffee, and am now studying….I read about people getting up really early…I had to try something because after a whole day at the bank and then doing the family thing at night…once the kidlet is asleep, the last thing my brain wants to do is study FAR at 8pm…..so we’ll see how this goes….I’ll study till 6:30…this should get 15 more hours a great study time…has anyone else done this?

BEC 78
    REG 84
    AUD 76
    FAR 83

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    One day….
    Participant

That's what I'm doing, getting up at 3am, shower, coffee and books till around 7am. Then I study a few more hours after work. Splitting up my study time seems to work better for me.

One day is today! I'm DOOONNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Nbkna2c
    Participant

When is your test oneday? Mines 11/23…I'm through about 15% of the material. Think I have time?

BEC 78
    REG 84
    AUD 76
    FAR 83

One day….
    Participant

Mine is 11/22. I'm just beginning F3 in Becker, which is probably about 15% through the material. So yes, we'll have time if we commit to do it.

Nbkna2c
    Participant

Agreed….good luck!

BEC 78
    REG 84
    AUD 76
    FAR 83

One day….
    Participant

Thanks, good luck to you too!

tnyfn20
    Participant

I'm with you guys on the early study times! This is the best study time. Sooo quiet!

AUD- 78
    BEC 79
    FAR 78
    REG 77

Nbkna2c
    Participant

One more to go as well tnyfn20!!! I can see the light at the end of tunnel now!

BEC 78
    REG 84
    AUD 76
    FAR 83

jelly
    Participant

Yep, I used to do the same. Tried to get in maybe 2-3 hours of studying before work, so there was less guilt when I got home from work (I'd study just a little more after dinner, but would watch some TV as a reward). Early in the mornings also, if you are able to do this in your house/apartment, I took breaks by getting the wash done, so it was one other chore that got taken care of.

Couldn't pass again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I work at night, most of my studying is done at night between 2:30AM to 5AM, sometimes I get alot done others nights not so much. Once I get home I get to lazy and my brain cant retain anything that I am reading. Thats why I am here …surfing away before I sleep. This method did work for me as I passed FAR. lol

Good Luck guys 🙂

rmm91909
    Participant

I am just curious… what time are you all going to bed in order to function during the work day too!?

One day….
    Participant

I usually go to bed between 9-10pm.

Minimorty
    Participant

I go to bed between 9-10pm too. But I wake up at 7am. 😉

rmm91909
    Participant

Mini I am right there with you! I need my 8 hours of sleep not to sure I would make a good auditor on five hours of sleep. However I am sure my clients would love it!

katiekanton

I heard a doctor say one time that each hour of sleep before midnight was worth two after. Something about your body doing blah blah, but I don't remember.

AUD - 88
    FAR - 90
    REG - 85
    BEC - 88

Anonymous
    Participant

If i wake up that early, i would be exhausted by 7pm. I won't be able to focus. 🙂

Stop goofing around. Put headphone on, airplane mode on baby. Wifi Off. Yeah buddy! Stay focus! Soon I will be a cpa.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.