OT: Is it Possible to Install 2 separate 2011 Wiley Online Test Banks to one PC?

• Creator
    Topic
    14 Times a Charm
    Participant

I wanted to know if anyone has ever tried to install 2 separate 2011 Wiley Online Test Bank Software versions to their PC? Is it even possible? Say for example if you use 2 different internet browsers, like one WIley Test Bank on Internet Explorer and the other Wiley Test Bank on Mozilla Firefox on the same PC.

I want to do this because I want to create new practice exams with the new round of MCQ’s that I have flagged without deleting my old practice exams with all my notes and flagged MCQ’s that I typed into the original Wiley Test Bank Software.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

@14 Times

Interesting question. I can tell you than in the 2012 Online Test Bank this would work differently than the 2011 Online Test Bank. In 2012, if you are logged in to a single Practice Session the from multiple browser windows you have to be careful about which browser updates Test Bank server. If you don't save or pause, the MCQ score, flagged questions, notes from one session may overwrite the other. If you have two different Practice Sessions running you are probably okay.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.