2017 study planner

• Creator
    Topic
    Nereida2
    Participant

Hello
    I am in the beginning process in studying for FAR can someone please send me or provide a link yo the study planner? I cannot seem to locate it on the website.
    Many thanks

Nereida

Nereida
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    allstr921
    Participant

your not alone, i emailed ninja help and asked them to email it, these links seem like an endless road to no study planner still waiting on a reply from them

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 72
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Ninja in training - FAR late April early May. Crammed and tried to pass FAR before the exam change, cut my study time 7 weeks short to give it a shot and almost passed, confident that I will pass my next time with knowing what I need to study for the retake. Highly motivated, lets get this team
    jeff
    Keymaster

I apologize – I didn't realize the planners didn't make it into the Dropbox folder. They should be there now. We are currently overhauling the study planner…a new version should be out in the near future. For now, it says 2016, but the info is the same.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Nereida2
    Participant

Thanks Jeff! I know this might be redundant from other post but the planner for FAR Says 6 weeks if I want to 8 weeks. How would you break out? Meaning by week 1 what should I be done with week 2 week 3 etc.
    This forum is giving me the support that I need thanks!

Nereida
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.