3 accounting credits needed, anywhere online I can do this in less than 2 months

• Creator
    Topic
    yozdemir27
    Participant

It’s for the CPA. One option I keep seeing is LSU but I don’t think I’ll be done with that before October 13th. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Finally_a_CPA
    Participant

Not sure what state you are in but I took a course back in April at San Diego Extension. I did have to fork over $700 dollars but I couldn't get into any of the community colleges. It's pretty much like shopping online, you visit their website, add the class to your cart, pay for it (no enrollment needed) and you're good to go. Their classes are usually around 2 months.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 81
    REG - 92
    "If you study, you will pass" - Roger
    RockLobster
    Participant

Your understanding of LSU is correct. Enrollment alone will take you a few days to a week, and although their courses are self paced, they mandate that you spend a minimum of eight weeks in them before you take the final. As in, they lock the link to the final exam until the eight week mark. Foothill is the best online college for accounting courses, they're dirt cheap and very easy. Why do you need to be done by 10/13?

AUD - 89
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 80
    REG - 78
    Free af

Ethics - 90

Wannafree
    Participant

@Rocklobster ,can you please send link of Foothill ?

WannaB
    RockLobster
    Participant

Full disclosure, I'm not sure if tuition is higher for out of state students. Here's the website though https://www.foothill.edu/

AUD - 89
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 80
    REG - 78
    Free af

Ethics - 90

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.