3 Weeks into BEC

• Creator
    Topic
    Hieutnguyen22
    Participant

Hey guys, can anyone tell me what is probably the most efficient and effective way to using NINJA CPA with 3 weeks left until my Exam day which is MAY 1st. I purchased the Ninja Study Materials like a week ago and have no clue how to approach or prepare myself. I’ve been working on the MCQs but my average is around 40% for all the new topics. Should i just keep on hammering the MCQs until i really know it and until it’s drill into my head? Please and thoughts and recommendations would really help me out

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 50
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Keep pushing forward, your life is in your own hands.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    PDiddy2000
    Participant

The consensus around here is to continue drilling in on the MCQs to and ensure that you are learning from your incorrect answers. I've heard BEC is mostly memorization rather than overall conceptualization so your strategy should be ok. I plan on sitting for BEC with about 3 weeks of total study time. It'll be intense but I'm using a more effective and efficient study strategy for BEC compared to the other 3.

FAR-Mar 9,2020 (failed 71), retest May 21
    BEC-Passed(I had a few stops and starts because I was studying during my busy season. Lost track of my study stats.)
    AUD-Passed(8 weeks,1877 MCQs, and 38 TBSs)-Wiley
    REG-Passed(10 weeks, 2000 MC)-Wiley
    jenpen
    Participant

I hammered Ninja MCQs to prepare for my exams last year, which is what finally helped me pass. That method just worked for me, apparently. It helped me remember and understand the information. If you get it wrong, make sure you know why and take notes if you need. After awhile, once you get out of the assessment, you'll be able to see where your weak areas are and then you can work on beefing them up.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 82
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 95
    Licensed in IL & MO

AUD - 56 - 68 - 61 - 9/8/16
    REG - 75
    FAR - 7/15/16
    BEC - TBD

Wiley CPAexcel and NINJA 10 Point Combo

Hieutnguyen22
    Participant

Thank you, PDiddy2000 and Jennifer, yea I guess it just takes a lot of time and practice and i will know for sure whether I am really learning or not. I've been learning like that throughout college so this study method should work for me through trail and error. Please keep this post going, I would like to hear some more methods in 3 weeks time to prepare for BEC. I know it is the shortest and supposely the easiest part of the 4 but this is actually my first test so I don't want to underestimate it.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 50
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Keep pushing forward, your life is in your own hands.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.