5 minute for reading the directions?

• Creator
    Topic
    iduhkobe
    Participant

Hello,

I remember getting advice from someone, somewhere, that I should write down as much as I possibly can before I “start” the exam on the scrap papers they have provided.

Is this acceptable? (does it count as cheating?)

For those that have used this tip, as long as you did not time out,

Has this helped or hurt you in terms of recalling the overall material you’ve been studying towards?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Parthamis
    Participant

It helps, and it is not cheating. Do what you can in your first 3 minutes of the directions. Do not try too hard at writing all you can. couple Nmenonics and formulas should be enough. I said 3 minutes just to make sure you did not Time Out.

Parthamis Prime

AUD - 73, 75... and done.

FAR - 80 (UNBELIEVABLE)

BEC - 78

REG - 81

iduhkobe
    Participant

@Parthamis

how much are you trying to squeeze in? in addition, any nmenonisc/formulas you can strongly suggest for BEC?

so far I am probably looking at all the cost accounting nmenonisc/formulas with a stronger emphasis on variance analysis and maybe some of the financial ratios, is it worthwhile to incldue like reorder and economic quantity stuff if the are only gonna be 1 or 2 questions?

Thanks for responding.

cpApex Predator
    Participant

Yeah, good not to use too much of that time. A horror story a few months back on this board where someone timed out writing stuff down and wasn't able to take test. In my opinion, get it in your brain and you don't need to write it down.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 86
    REG - 89
    Why do you lag?  What is it to you that idle tongues will wag?  Follow my steps through all such whisper of you.  Be as a tower of stone, unswayed by whatever the winds may do.  For when a man lets his attention stray, it saps his mind's force with continual change.  -Dante
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.