Dreaded 74 on FAR

• Creator
    Topic
    gmbeckner42
    Participant

I got a 74 on FAR.. Advice and tips on how long I should re-study and what to do to re-study

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    thunderlips
    Participant

take in early oct and focus on mcq for the most part but dont forget about research and studying some sims to familiarize yourself with the layout and content. good luck!

Brittany
    Participant

I got a 74 in June and waited 3 months and took it in Sept and got an 82. You can definitely pass, you are so close! I should've taken it sooner than Sept but I didn't feel ready and didn't feel like studying. I'm not sure what review course you are using but I used Becker. I reviewed each chapter and then did 12 mcq's for the entire chapter and I kept doing it until I was trending with a 75% or more. After I did this for all 10 chapters, I reviewed Simulations but didn't actually do any in the interest of time. If I was stumped on a topic, I would listen to the lecture, review the textbook, watch a youtube video and made sure I really understood the material. Then I reviewed all of my cheat sheet notes the day before the exam. You can definitely pass in October if you dedicate time to studying. Maybe take it by October 20th so you can get your score November 5th, depending on what state you're in. Good luck!

AUD - NINJA IN TRAINING
    BEC - NINJA IN TRAINING
    FAR - 74, 82
    REG - 82
    iwantthiscpa
    Participant

Schedule your retake soon (under a month away) and just hit the multiple choice questions hard!!! I do questions one chapter at a time, so if my passing percentage on that chapter is bad, I can spend more time on it.

FAR: 67, 69, 74, 81
    AUD: 72, 74, 78
    REG: 77
    BEC: 70, 77
    mcqsim
    Participant

I got 71. I felt so defeated

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.