9/19 Score Release - Page 3

• Creator
    Topic
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

Who else is waiting to see if they’re completely done?

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gator
    Participant

My FAR exam just changed to attended when I clicked on the “eyeball” and looked at the form. Just a heads up everyone.

BEC: 81

REG:64, 80

FAR:??

AUD:66, 84

rabayahcpa
    Participant

Guys why my score report doesn't show current credit status section? I only have the part that score released for. Anyone has the same?

MJ44
    Participant

Took BEC last Monday and didn’t feel too good about it. Ran out of time on the last WC and was only able to get a few sentences and keywords down. Desperately hoping for a passing score!

Proverbs 16:9

AUD - 68, 74, 85

REG - 73, 85

BEC - 63, 85

FAR - 81

Lwaddell91
    Participant

I had the same thing happen to me in July… I got an 84. You still have a shot! I'm worried sick about passing FAR. If I failed, I have to retake AUD and FAR. 😔

BEC - 70, 71, 84!

AUD - 79

REG - 76

FAR - 78 expired (thanks BEC), TBD SEPTEMBER 2019

Ralphie Dos Nachos
    Participant

@Lwaddell91 when you passed BEC how did you feel on the MCQ and Sims?

FAR - 76

AUD - 89

BEC - 84

REG - 86

Lwaddell91
    Participant

MCQ's seemed fair… The SIMS on BEC are so outrageous. I think I had one that was just stupid and I had 2 that I felt OK about. My time management was terrible. I pounded that keyboard to death to get most of the WC's complete. The final WC I had “Thank you for your time” and that's all. I just knew I failed for the 3rd dang time. I was shocked to get an 84. The incomplete WC must've been the one they throw out. Luck of the draw I suppose!

BEC - 70, 71, 84!

AUD - 79

REG - 76

Ralphie Dos Nachos
    Participant

@Lwaddell91 What you think are my chances of passing? My mcq were heavy calc. Both testlets but I think I did okay with most of them. The conceptual were tough for me. A lot of IT and like most, I struggled with IT questions. I'm hoping a lot of those were pre-test. The sims…I don't know. 2 of them partial credit, another I think I did really well on and the last I was behind on time so I guessed completely. The Sim I guessed on was a lot longer than the other 3 so I am hoping that was the pre-test sim. Written communication I finished all 3.

FAR - 76

AUD - 89

BEC - 84

REG - 86

Lwaddell91
    Participant

I really want to give you some insight, but I don't have any real answers for you. My biggest issue was variance problems. I didn't know how to do them, and the formula confused me. BEC also pisses me off because it is not really accounting related, it's economics and that's not what I'm here for. That being said, I think if the MCQs seemed fair (they weren't off the wall in your mind), the Sims seemed ok, and you finished the WCS you probably passed.

BEC - 70, 71, 84!

AUD - 79

REG - 76

TheeAccountant
    Participant

@Ajar I did take a couple classes once at A&M in Corpus but not officially an Aggie, unfortunately! My master's is from UT San Antonio. I lived in MA too once, when I was in high school. My brother still lives up that way. It was too cold that far north for my liking LOL I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could! I tell you I'm about to climb the walls over this score release. It's because it's the last one. On the first score release I didn't even look until the day after. On the second one I wasn't even bothered by it. For the third one, that was FAR, I was a basket case for about an hour before the score came out. I mean we have four days to go and it's too early to be driving myself crazy over this!

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
    Bobsacajawillie
    Participant

Who else is feeling a surprise Monday early release?

AUD - 81
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 79
    REG - 81
    Fly you fools!
    Amanda
    Participant

The score will release on tomorrow???! OMG

CP_Abadie
    Participant

Monday release would fascinating 🙂

AUD - 75
    BEC - 76*(Expired), 77
    REG - 73, 83
    FAR - All knowing Eye says so! (9/19)
    Officially done. Time to be fabulous.
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

I doubt seriously they release scores tomorrow but that would be very nice.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    Bobsacajawillie
    Participant

They released 3 days early in August, so it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility. I just think all of the stars have to align.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 79
    REG - 81
    Fly you fools!
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

Yeah but that early release in August, they had closed the segment for score reporting on the 20th of July. That means there was a 12 day time period to report. In this case the segment closed on the 10th, so if they reported Monday that would be a lapse of only 6 days to report. I wouldn't hold my breath.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.