9/19 Score Release - Page 6

• Creator
    Topic
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

Who else is waiting to see if they’re completely done?

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    sweetpotato1316
    Participant

less than 24 hours. The waiting is just so painful.

CP_Abadie
    Participant

Never discount that midnight release!!! Lol 😝

AUD - 75
    BEC - 76*(Expired), 77
    REG - 73, 83
    FAR - All knowing Eye says so! (9/19)
    Officially done. Time to be fabulous.
    DownInTheHoller
    Participant

So in theory the eyeball trick should work before we go to work tomorrow AM?

CP_Abadie
    Participant

No, I don’t think it’s that far ahead. I’m only familiar with state by state early release. A couple hours maybe.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 76*(Expired), 77
    REG - 73, 83
    Lwaddell91
    Participant

If you see your score change using the trick, please post that it changed! I'm going crazy… checking my score report every 2 hours lol!

BEC - 70, 71, 84!

AUD - 79

REG - 76

FAR - 78 expired (thanks BEC), TBD SEPTEMBER 2019

J
    Participant

This wait is killing me guys! When I took AUD and REG I felt relatively confident and said if I didn't pass, I would at least be close and I passed on my first attempt. But FAR. I took FAR not necessarily prepared well enough and I've been reviewing just in case for it again and have been rethinking some of my answers on my actual exam. It was a fair exam, and I unfortunately only really focused on what I considered my weak areas, which not many questions came from. I'm legit praying to God that I passed so I can just knock little ol BEC outta the way. If I don't pass, I'll reattempt in early October and do a little bit of studying for BEC each day so I can take it a few weeks after. How bad is BEC? I did B2 and did pretty well, but now I'm in B3 and I'm just not clicking with cost accounting lol. Best of luck y'all!

TheeAccountant
    Participant

Could someone post the URL to the score report? I don't have the eye-ball because I'm in Texas but wonder what would happen if I had the link to the report page… would it be blank? Probably, but what else should I do while waiting to see if I'm completely done? Sleep? LOL

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
    Painted_Jeans
    Participant

Nothing on the eyeball trick yet :-((((

FAR - 80

AUD - 78

REG - 76

BEC - 56 (April 2019); CREDIT (September 2019)

ALL PAU PEEPS!!!!

melissa.foster
    Participant

Eyeball trick is working- This is the first time I've used the eyeball trick and it says I passed!!!!!

CP_Abadie
    Participant

Congrats Melissa!!!!

Mine hasn't been updated just yet 🙂

What state board are you? CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's such an awesome feeling getting those passing scores.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 76*(Expired), 77
    REG - 73, 83
    PDiddy2000
    Participant

Congrats Melissa! My last score report expired so no eyeball trick for me this score release. 🙁

FAR-Mar 9,2020 (failed 71), retest May 21
    BEC-Passed(I had a few stops and starts because I was studying during my busy season. Lost track of my study stats.)
    AUD-Passed(8 weeks,1877 MCQs, and 38 TBSs)-Wiley
    REG-Passed(10 weeks, 2000 MC)-Wiley
    Kat
    Participant

How long after the eyeball trick is active do they release the scores for everyone else?

timmyj
    Participant

NASBA usually sends their “in preparation for score release” email around 10 EST the day before target release. That is usually the sign that scores are coming later that night (day before target date). Needless to say once 10:10 comes i will refreshing NASBA twitter on loop.

Kat
    Participant

Later that night? Wow, so people can use the eyeball trick for most of the day before everyone else sees their score? You'd think they would have picked up on this eyeball trick by now… I wonder if they don't care.

CP_Abadie
    Participant

@Kat, I have been wondering the same. They HAVE to be ware the 50% of us are already crying of joy or sadness while the other 50% are crying with impatience lol.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 76*(Expired), 77
    REG - 73, 83
Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.