The typical processing time usually takes 2 – 4. With the coronavirus, it may take longer. I will keep you all posted on the processing time.
* March 19 – Received passing score from NASBA
* March 20 – Received email from Texas Board & they mailed out Application Packet
* March 23 –
* Received application packet in the mail
* Completed 4 Hour Ethics course
* Had oath of office notarized (MIL is a notary)
* March 24 –
* Mailed back application packet & $50.00 application fee
* I had my supervisor complete my work experience and his recommendation prior to taking the final exam. He is
retiring and moving out of state. Glad I did this as he won't be returning to the office because our office is closed,
due to the Coronavirus.