CPA Exam Score Release Predictions: January/February 2010 Wave 1
The Wave 1 CPA Exam score release is always my favorite because I average 50% accuracy on naming the exact date NASBA will release CPA Exam scores.
On the other hand, I am terrible at Wave 2 CPA Exam score release predictions – mostly because the AICPA can be very unpredictable in Wave 2.
It’s early January, but people who have already taken a section of the CPA Exam have one eye on their CPA Review course and the other on score releases, so here we go.
I will also mention that if you want the best chance of being in the Wave 1 score release, schedule your exam on Friday, February 5 2010 or before.
Nothing, is guaranteed, however. As disclosed in my Interview with the AICPA, if you get a new simulation (and only the AICPA knows whether or not you did…), then you are automatically in Wave 2, regardless of when you took your exam.
Disclaimer: They are predictions and are based on historical trends, which I have been tracking now for more than a year.
- BEC – Friday, February 12
- AUD – Tuesday, February 16
- REG – Wednesday, February 17
- FAR – Thursday, February 18
NASBA Release (posted between 9pm and midnight Eastern):
- BEC – Monday, February 15
- AUD – Wednesday, February 17
- REG – Thursday, February 18
- FAR – Friday, February 19
Every testing window, CPA Exam candidates ask the same questions about the score release process.
Hopefully, this will answer some of these questions:
1. What is the difference between the ?AICPA release? and ?NASBA release? of CPA Exam scores?
2. I see the term ?NASBA state? on your website. What does that mean? How do I know if I live in a ?NASBA state??
3. I sat for my exam on _______. When can I expect my score?
4. What time of day do CPA Exam scores come out?
–[CPA Exam Score Release Predictions]
–[CPA Exam Score Release Forums]
–[Video: CPA Exam Score Release FAQs]
Stay up to date on CPA Exam score release news as it happens:
–[RSS: Get CPA Exam score release updates via e-mail]
–[Follow @another71 on Twitter]
–[Follow @NASBA on Twitter]
–[Visit the CPA Exam Forum]
Resources to help you PASS the CPA Exam:
–[50 Things You Must Know About the CPA Exam (instant download)]
–[Club 75 CPA Exam Candidate Community]
–[Yaeger CPA Review exclusive discounts on their HomeStudy and CRAM courses]