- BEC – Monday, September 14
- REG – Wednesday, September 16
- AUD – Thursday, September 17
- FAR – Saturday, September 19
NASBA Release (posted between 9pm and midnight EDT):
- BEC – Wednesday, September 16
- REG – Friday, September 18
- AUD – Monday, September 21
- FAR – Tuesday, September 22
Wave 2 Prediction History (NASBA release):
- October/November 2008: 1/4
- January/February 2009 : 0/4
- April/May 2009: 2/4
- July/August 2009:
Note – these are based on trends from data that I have recorded from previous windows. These are just predictions.
See also CPA Exam Scores Wave 1
Frequently asked questions about CPA Exam score releases:
A: The AICPA has to release scores for a particular section of the Exam before anything else can happen. Once that happens, then scores can start being released. Everything depends on the AICPA. The way that it works is that the AICPA releases scores to the states. Some states are independent – such as California, Illinois, Virginia, Texas, etc and release through their own state website. The majority of states, however, release their scores through NASBA. It's important to remember that the AICPA controls score releases and until they release scores – all is quiet.
A: Your score is in what I called “Wave 2a” – which is usually approx. 5 business days after Wave 2 is released via NASBA for a particular section. This isn't official, but “Wave 2a” scores tend to be between 72 and 78.