Wave 1 updates as they happen:
Happy Birthday, CPA Exam Scores and Results predictions.
(Exams taken between October 1 and November 7 are eligible, but you are not guaranteed to get your score in Wave 1)
- BEC – Friday, November 13 (Actual release: November 11 @ 3pm…earlier than usual…)
- REG – Monday, November 16
- AUD – Wednesday, November 18
- FAR – Thursday, November 19
NASBA Release (posted between 9pm and midnight Eastern):
- BEC – Monday, November 16
- REG – Tuesday, November 17
- AUD – Thursday, November 19
- FAR – Monday, November 23
Note – these are based on trends from data that I have recorded from previous windows. These are just predictions.
Wave 1 History of Score Release Date Predictions (NASBA release):
- October/November 2008: 0/4
- January/February 2009 : 4/4
- April/May 2009: 2/4
- July/August 2009: 2/4
- October/November 2009: TBD
- Overall: 8/16
As score information becomes available, I will post it at the CPA Exam Forum. To avoid confusion as to where to get score release information, I am closing comments on this post. Please use the forum.
As always, thanks for reading another71.com.
Stay up to date on CPA Exam score release news as it happens:
–[RSS: Get CPA Exam score release updates via e-mail]
–[Follow @another71 on Twitter]
–[Follow @NASBA on Twitter]
–[Visit the CPA Exam Forum]
Resources to help you PASS the CPA Exam:
–[50 Things You Must Know About the CPA Exam (instant download)]
–[Club 75 CPA Exam Candidate Community]
–[Yaeger CPA Review exclusive discounts on their HomeStudy and CRAM courses]