Get it on iTunes.
- Avi: Is partial credit given on the task based simulations?
- Emily: I am sitting for FAR on February 25. I like the idea of copying my notes a second time like you suggested, but I have a photographic memory. How would your NINJA Study Notes help me?
- Brad: I've been flirting with the idea of going back into public accounting. Do you have any idea what salary a Big 4 would start an auditor with nine years of experience? Do you think it would be worth plunging back into public or trying to land something with a larger company for more money?
- Sheree: I am new immigrant from Philippines with a Bachelors degree in accounting. I have no accounting work experience and want to take the CPA Exam to land a better job here. I met the requirements to sit in California. Do you think I should enroll in a community college for an accounting certificate to get the taste of U.S. accounting? Or should I just study using review materials and then take the exam when I'm ready?
- Todd: Are statistics a big part of the Audit exam? How do I study for statistics?
- Craig: Can you walk me through your NINJA program from the time I purchase the product to when I take the exam?
Have a question? Ask Jeff.
Get the rest of the CPA Reviewed Podcasts.