Get it on iTunes.
- Jeff – I've invested a lot of time and energy into passing and my wife and daughter have shared the sacrifices along the way. Now that I've passed, I was initially elated and now I feel somehow depressed or something. Suddenly I don't know what to do with my time, I don't know what to feel, I don't know what to think, and it is like I can't connect with the reality that I have really passed. This should be one of the happiest moments of my life! Any advice?
- Allison – I took my most recent AUD exam February 13. I am a full-time tax accountant and right in the middle of tax season. However, I am considering taking audit again around April 23 so that it is still fresh on my mind. I am ready to change my study material. What would you suggest I use to help me get those last 5 points that I am so desperately wanting? I am prepared to work hard and realize that this next month is going to be torture, but I am very determined to finish this exam. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
- Nikeya – I wanted to know how long should I give myself to prepare for one part of the exam? I am currently studying for the CFE and will be taking it the end of March. I would like to sit for REG in July. Is that enough time? I took it last year in April and failed.
- Tim – I have taken BEC twice and scored 67 and 73; however, I have scheduled REG, and I have to take it by the end of May. I would like to take BEC the first week of April. I haven't started REG yet. Do you think I have enough time to go through the REG material? Is it advisable to take 2 exams in the same testing window? I have your NINJA notes as well as Wiley books for BEC. Kindly advise me how to study for BEC.
- Jelana – What changes are there for 2012?
- Ronda – I have a B.S. in accouting that I earned many, many years ago. I dropped out of the workplace to raise my family. I never thought I would return to a full-time job, so I didn't even consider sitting for the exam. Things changed, and I'm back in the work force full time. Do you think the time that has lapsed since I earned my bachelor's degree will have an impact on my success with the CPA exam?
- Ryan – I have passed BEC and REG. My problem is that I can't seem to pass AUD. I took it in November and got a 69 and then took it again in January and just found out I got a 66. What should I do?
- Pamela – I downloaded the 50 Things You Must Know About the CPA Exam – 2011 edition and it has answered a lot of my questions. Are there any changes between the 2011 and 2012 exams?
- Kelly – I took all four parts of the exam in 2011 but did not pass. I feel so awful that I didn't pass, and I am having a hard time getting back into a study routine because I am feeling discouraged. Do you have any pointers for getting back confidence?