Get it on iTunes.
- Sarah – When are you going to have BEC NINJA Audio ready?
- Ali – I received a 74 on Audit and would appreciate it if you could give me some suggestions on getting my exam re-evaluated as I am considering this as an option. Have seen any results in the past that the AICPA has changed scores after re-evaluation of the exam?
- Kyle – I have been struggling with the FAR portion of the exam and have taken it twice without even coming close to a 75 with two different review courses. My job is not in accounting, and I don't have an accounting degree, but I did take classes to be eligible to sit for the exam. I assume I need to put in double the effort since I have not had much accounting experience. Can you tell me what you would do if you were in my situation?
- Casey – When retaking an exam, would you recommend watching the lectures again? I have read that yes, they benefit you, and also not to waste time on it. In your opinion, do you think they are beneficial?
- Sean – I literally thought I aced Audit and just got my score back and failed with a 68. I walked out of the exam more confident than FAR and REG and I passed both of them no problem. Any advice?
- Allison – Which review book do you suggest for the contract law section of the CPA exam?
- Shawn – I have passed three parts of the exam but just failed REG with a 74. Should I switch review courses? What advice do you have?
- Ashley – I just got a 62 for the second time on REG. I got weaker on the MCQ and comparable on the Simulations. I dont know what to do now. Do you have any advice to get me over this hump?
- Abe – I just failed REG for the 3rd time in a row with a 71, and now I lost credit for Audit. Do you recommend giving REG a break and starting with Audit, which took me 3 tries to pass 18 months ago?