Get it on iTunes.
- Caitlin – Financial is the last exam I need to pass. I have taken it 3 times now and have failed with a 68,66,66. I know the material. I honestly have no idea what to do differently. I bought new material and your notes and flashcards. I have one more chance to take Financial in July/August before I lose credit for audit. Do you have any advice at all?
- Aaron – I lose credit for one section on Oct 31. Do I have to take and receive a passing score for my last section before Oct 31 to keep credit on my first part or do I have to simply have to take the last section prior to Oct 31 and receive a passing grade when the scores are released in November?
- Anastasia – What is your advice on restudying BEC when you receive a 74?
- Emily – I am stuck in the group of people who always score between a 70 and a 73 for all of my exams. I just can't seem to break the 75, and I just don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions?
- Nick – For FAR, what journal entries are a must to memorize? I want to study for this exam right and get it on the first try.
- Mike – I recently sat for REG for a second time. The first time, I got a 73. I just received my second score this morning, a 74. Is it worth having the second score reviewed?
- Mary – What do I do when I pretty much did everything you suggested and still failed the exam again? I spent about 46 hours per week studying. Do you have any idea what I may have done wrong? I'm scheduled for FAR on July 23 and I want to make sure I learn from my mistakes.
Free NINJA CPA Review Materials
Want to Study Less & Get Higher CPA Exam Scores?
Can I send you $162.12 of Free CPA Review Materials that will help you…
- Study Less
- Avoid Common CPA Candidate Mistakes
- Get Higher Scores
- Spend More Time with Friends and Family
- Finally Pass and Get On With Your Life?