Get the podcast on iTunes.
Intro Music: “Free” – Mitch Langley
- Ruijing – What is your opinion on the breakdown of how much time to spend on the multiple-choice testlets and simulations for each section of the CPA Exam?
- Lee – I got a 65 on my first attempt at AUD. Im very disappointed because I thought I knew the information. Where do I go from here?
- Lisa – I have taken AUD three times now. I dont feel like I have time to rewrite the notes like I have on other sections. Do you have any advice for me?
- Angela – REG is the last section I need to pass, but I have failed it three times now. Do you think a personal tutor would help me?
- Samantha – I failed REG for the fourth time. My plan is to do more questions, take more notes, and focus on a few more areas. Is there anything else I should do?
- Dury – I just graduated from college. My GPA wasnt very good, and I have poor credit due to some large debts. Will these factors affect my chance of getting a job with a Big 4 company?
- Richard – I have passed the CPA Exam, but I do not have enough hours working for a CPA to obtain my license. I do not want to take a pay cut to work for a CPA firm. Do you have any suggestions for what I can do?
- Mary – Can you give me some insight on how the FAR simulations are graded?
- Pam – If I take a governmental accounting job, will I only be able to take jobs in the government sector in the future? How marketable will I be if I move out of public accounting?
- Carlos – Do candidates receive a score analysis if they receive a 75 or above on an exam?
- Lauren – How long should I study for each section?
- Brandon – I have passed all four sections, but my supervisors are all inactive CPAs. Do you have any ideas how to get my work experience requirement?
Free NINJA CPA Review Materials
Want to Study Less & Get Higher CPA Exam Scores?
Can I send you $162.12 of Free CPA Review Materials that will help you…
- Study Less
- Avoid Common CPA Candidate Mistakes
- Get Higher Scores
- Spend More Time with Friends and Family
- Finally Pass and Get On With Your Life?