2. I am taking my last exam, FAR, in one month. Do you recommend doing any practice exams? Or should I only do practice sets of MCQs and Sims? – Kendall
3. I was told by my CPA Review course that 7.5% would be testable in Q4 of this year. Can you please confirm? – Jeff
4. I know there’s a whole thing on how much to study… I don’t remember, but you have a billion children and work. I have two young boys and work 45+ every week. I struggle to find time to do anything between work, family, and sleep (driving and eating there somewhere). How do I make this work without feeling extremely exhausted and like I’m not present for my family? – Jessica on Another71 Facebook
5. Hey! Do you think I should practice sitting in 4hr increments?
6. Is AMT no longer testable on the CPA Exam? Thanks – Annabelle
7. I have failed twice in BEC, and I have done all questions I have in Ninja. What should I do to prepare for my third time next week’s exam? – Silvi
Have a question for the podcast? Ask Jeff.