2. I am taking my last exam, FAR, in one month. Do you recommend doing any practice exams? Or should I only do practice sets of MCQs and Sims? – Kendall
3. I was told by my CPA Review course that 7.5% would be testable in Q4 of this year. Can you please confirm? – Jeff
4. I know there’s a whole thing on how much to study… I don’t remember, but you have a billion children and work. I have two young boys and work 45+ every week. I struggle to find time to do anything between work, family, and sleep (driving and eating there somewhere). How do I make this work without feeling extremely exhausted and like I’m not present for my family? – Jessica on Another71 Facebook
5. Hey! Do you think I should practice sitting in 4hr increments?
6. Is AMT no longer testable on the CPA Exam? Thanks – Annabelle
7. I have failed twice in BEC, and I have done all questions I have in Ninja. What should I do to prepare for my third time next week’s exam? – Silvi
Have a question for the podcast? Ask Jeff.
Have a Question?
Need Help? Want to know if NINJA CPA is right for your unique study situation? Message me.
“Few people are more familiar with the stresses of exam prep than Jeff Elliott, licensed CPA and the face behind Another71.com.” – Wiley CPA
To Your Success,
Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
PS – Check out our Free Downloads
PS – Kindly share this post with your best friends, worst enemies, & CPA study groups