This CPA Exam podcast covers:
- July 2022 CPA Exam changes
- Erin (DOJO) Currently I am hammering out MCQs. I did poorly on the SIMS but did not feel like any of the practice SIMS I did with (CPA Review course) set me up to succeed.
- Gary (DOJO) I took auditing 5 times 68,70,71,74,71. I am losing my mind. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I think the simulations are the issue and tricky mcq. Of the four sections in the audit exam, I tend to do better on parts 1 and 4. Part 2 and 3 I will try to buckle down some more. It is a hit or miss for me. (NINJA Only, Becker + NINJA, Gleim + NINJA)
- Thuy (DOJO) I would like to know if I can listen to the Ninja audio while working, without having reading the book or the notes. For the intense note-taking while reading the book or listening to the audio, instead of taking my own notes, can I just rewrite the Ninja notes? (Becker + NINJA)
- Francis (DOJO) Are there SIMS/TBS for the AUD section? (Becker + NINJA)
- Matthew (DOJO) I just got my score report and got a 74 and I need to pass audit soon was wondering if you could help me. (Surgent + NINJA)
- Lee Anne (DOJO) I have taken the BEC about 7 times and cannot pass the exam. I feel good about the exam but clearly not doing well. I have been studying for the exam for about 2 years. I am currently now just focusing on MCQs and the ninja cram sessions. Would love feedback on what I can do to pass! In the last test I took I received was a 70 which is 2 points up from the last exams. (Becker + NINJA)
- Kristin (DOJO) I have ADHD and I have been struggling with the lack of structure/routine for what I need to be doing each day to study with the Becker software. I have pushed my exam back multiple times already and all my friends taking the exam have already moved past me- any daily tasks/ study routine recommendations to prepare for FAR would be immensely helpful as I just feel so overwhelmed I don't know where to start. (Becker + NINJA)
See More ➤ CPA Exam Study Tips
Have a CPA Exam Study Question?
- Need Study Tips to Keep Moving Forward?
- Frustrated, Ready to Quit, and need to Vent?
- Burned Out and Need Motivation?
Ask me anything. I've seen it all. 🙂
“Few people are more familiar with the stresses of exam prep than Jeff Elliott, licensed CPA and the face behind Another71.com.” – Wiley
Can I send you free NINJA CPA Review Materials that will help you…
- Find The Time To Study
- Know What To Study
- Spend More Time with Friends & Family
- Retain & Recall Information Better
- Get Higher Scores with ANY Course
- Live Tutoring Session
- Free Notes Section
- Free Audio Section
- Free Book Section
- NINJA MCQ Demo
- 4-Week Study Planner
- 7-Week Study Planner
“NINJA MCQ – A must! Solving through all of the MCQ, understanding solutions, and adding new information nuggets to your notes — absolutely critical. With the NINJA Notes, I printed out the notes and used them as a knowledge check closer to the exam. Information is high-level, so you can quickly run through and get a comfort level on what you should go back to review in detail. NINJA Audio is nice to use during the commute or if you are an auditory learner. The Audio MCQ is nice to keep you engaged.”
Elijah Watt Sells Award Winner