Rollie is a NINJA CPA blogger.
Four days and long nights of studying to go on my way to hopefully procuring the glorious and ever sought after 75 on BEC!
I am currently trending 72 percent with NINJA MCQ and hoping to increase to 80ish by Friday. My test is at 2:30 PM on Saturday….
I always struggle to decide if I should be studying in the morning or just pace anxiously around the house, plant some grass or actually cram.
I have been told to keep my brain fresh and alert. I think I will be scheduling morning tests from here on out. At least when I am done with my afternoon exam, it is a perfect time to enjoy adult beverages.
Currently, I seem to be struggling with the nice weather but even more, I am struggling with financial management concepts and trying to remember the IT terminology. I am very good with computers and networks, but these obscure terms they have for their IT section are completely out of left field.
I will try to nail these concepts down before exam day. Speaking of exam day, here are some things that I have learned not to do leading up to exam day or on exam day:
- Drink a ton of coffee hours before walking into Prometric
- Eat Taco Bell within days of the exam
- Eat Ramen Noodles the night before the exam
- Have a big greasy breakfast at IHOP before the exam
- Stay up really late the night before the exam watching some non-important sporting event
Take heed and keep studying away….!