Want To Survive & Thrive
During Your CPA Exam Journey?
I Help CPA Exam Candidates Successfully Navigate The CPA Exam So They Can Get On With Their Lives Without Suffering Failures & Wasting Countless Hours and Thousands Of Dollars
“Best” CPA Review Courses
“Best” is in quotes for a reason.
Don’t fall for the fake ‘review’ sites that try one-size-fits-all something as nuanced as a review course you'll be using for a year and a half of your life.
Whether you already have a review course, need one, want a different one, or need a supplement, we're here to help.
Over 1450,000 CPA Candidates have asked for our help over the last 13 years.
We’ve got you covered.
CPA Review Materials
Although it may seem challenging to choose, the good thing about the CPA Review space is that the options are pretty limited.
What you buy or use depends on YOU…
…and your study schedule, study plan, study method, budget, and learning style.
What CPA Reviews Material fits you?
Let’s find out.
Another71 CPA Exam Review Forum: THE CPA Exam Gathering Space
Going strong since 2008. Forget about Reddit, Discord, or Facebook groups. They barely existed in 2008 while the a71 forum was the first real CPA exam prep social space on the internet.
This is the Granddaddy CPA Exam Candidate Town Square and resource. If you have a question, it has likely already been asked and answered.
Research previous topics, start your own, respond to others' questions…it's all there for you.
Want to surround yourself with people who get what you are going through? This is the place.
From The Blog
- From The Blog post 1
A Decade of CPA Exam Review Content. More Added Weekly.
This is the spot for CPA Exam news, CPA study strategies, guest posts from test takers in your same shoes, and countless more…like my advice on:
- What to do when you've failed a CPA Exam
- How many weeks to study for each exam section
- Which CPA Exam section to study first
- How to find the time and CPA study motivation
- When to schedule your exams
- CPA Exam & Accounting News (4/28/23)Rapid-Fire CPA Exam & Accounting News for Busy CPA Candidates Rapid-Fire CPA Exam & Accounting News for Busy CPA Candidates ChatGPT's Disastrous Accounting Class Performance A recent study from Brigham Young University has revealed that ChatGPT, an AI chatbot, failed to perform well in an accounting class, despite previously acing numerous academic challenges. The study
- CPA Exam Questions Not Covered in CPA Review Lectures“I take BEC in three weeks and need help comprehending the application of the CPA Exam concepts. I recently took BEC and scored 62. I did well in the Economics portion but struggled with Internal Control, COSO principles, Financial management, and IT. Is there a way to better comprehend the material? I am going through
- FAR CPA Exam Frustrations | Another71 Podcast 107CPA Exam Podcast 107 covers FAR CPA Exam Frustrations, passing with Only NINJA CPA Review, getting College Credit for CPA Review Classes, Rewriting CPA Exam Notes, getting a 2024 CPA Exam Credit Extension, and using the Excel file in NINJA CPA Sparring classes. Includes: 1. Frustrated After Failing FAR 3 Times 2. Roger + NINJA
- How to Study for the CPA Exam at Work with NINJA Audio“I’d like to know if I can listen to the NINJA Audio while working without looking at the NINJA Book or the Notes.” Get Notified of Future Episodes Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Castbox | Podcast Addict | Overcast | Pocket Casts | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Pandora | RSS
Years Helping CPA Candidates
CPA Candidates Helped
Max says, “I've heard that you can request the AICPA to review your CPA Exam test to see if there was some sort of grading error in the system. Is this true? If so, is it true for the California State Board of Accountancy?”
The California State Board determines whether or not you can take the exam and they also determine whether or not you can get your license. The California State Board of Accountancy, or whatever it's called there, the CBA I think, they determine whether or not you're eligible to sit for the exam and also your licensing and certificate after you pass.
CPA Exam Review Blog, Forum, Community And More. Going Strong Since 2007.
CPA Exam Podcast 107 covers FAR CPA Exam Frustrations, passing with Only NINJA CPA Review, getting College Credit for CPA Review Classes, Rewriting CPA Exam Notes, getting a 2024 CPA Exam Credit Extension, and using the Excel file in NINJA CPA Sparring classes.
1. Frustrated After Failing FAR 3 Times
2. Roger + NINJA Study Framework
3. Is NINJA CPA Review Enough to Pass?
4. How to take a CPA Review Course for College Credit
5. How to Rewrite Notes for the CPA Exam
6. 2024 CPA Exam Credit Extensions
7. How to use the NINJA CPA Sparring Excel File
Get Notified of Future Episodes Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Castbox | Podcast Addict | Overcast | Pocket Casts | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Pandora | RSS
I am Jeff Elliott, CPA, creator of Another71 and NINJA CPA Review
I'm a married licensed CPA with 10 Pre-TCJA Dependency Exemptions (tax nerds will get that).
I passed the CPA Exam when I was 30 and had “only” three kids at home at the time and immediately went to the corporate world…and left.
Since I left the accounting world in 2010 I have only had one professional objective: help as many people as possible pass the CPA exam.
In the time that left accounting and started another71, I can proudly say I've helped literally thousands of people of ALL varieties do just that.