Previously, NINJA CPA Review sold our study materials a la carte and in various bundles. A lot of our customers grew used to that model, so we get a lot of questions like:
I'm not going to use all of the NINJA Study Materials found in the NINJA Monthly subscription. Can I just buy the NINJA Notes?
The short answer to that question is: no.
The longer answer is that, for a variety of reasons, we changed to our current one-product policy to simplify things for our customers.
How does this benefit you?
It's simple: NINJA Notes alone used to cost $67.
Think of it this way: If you just want the Notes, simply sign up for NINJA Monthly for $67, and you can download the Notes immediately. Whether you would've bought them at $67 as a standalone product or now with a full subscription, the cost is the same. And as an added bonus, you'll also have access to all the other materials for a month.
If you like NINJA Monthly, and we hope you do, you can continue your subscription for only $67 a month. If not, you cancel, and your downloadable Notes are yours to keep and cost you the same $67 they would have under the old model.
How easy is it to cancel? All it takes is one click. No contacting support. No emailing back and forth. No flaming hoop to jump through. It is 100% in your control and done with one mouse click.
So let's recap.
- For $67/month, you get the NINJA Notes along with all of the other NINJA Study Materials (MCQs + SIMS, Flashcards, Audio, Book, Blitz, and MCQ Audio) plus a dedicated, private study group.
- Previously, these products, when sold individually as standalone products, would have cost you $2313.
- You can cancel at any time by filling out a simple form. No hoops to jump through. No gimmicks. No tricks.
- After you cancel, the Notes are yours to keep.
Read to Buy the NINJA Notes? Sign up here.
Get Your Free CPA Notes
- FAR – Governmental Accounting
- AUD – Audit Sampling
- REG – Partnership Taxation
- BEC – IT
To Your Success,
Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)