Over the weekend, messages started popping up in the Another71 Forum that they had received phone calls indicating that their previously failed CPA Exam section from had changed from Fail to Pass.
Here are the key points to know:
- This isn't a hoax.
- Another71.com has confirmed
that this did happen
- and steps are being taken to rectify the situation.
- The errors were discovered by the AICPA in FAR and REG Exams from 2011 & 2012 and the errors involved Simulations
- Some candidate scores resulting in a previously-failed exam were changed to a passing score
- All candidates affected by this have been notified. If you haven't been notified – you aren't affected
- Anyone affected (i.e. you've been contacted) that needs clarification can contact email@example.com and you'll be put in contact with the appropriate people to get your questions answered