CPA Exam Requirements for Illinois (IL):
- U.S. Citizenship Requirement: No
- Residency Requirement: No
- 150 Hours Required to Sit for Exam: Yes
- Ethics Exam Requirement: Yes
- State Board Website: Click Here
- State Board Phone Number: (217)531-0950
- State Licensing Requirements: Click Here (fee applies)
Important: This is intended for general informational purposes only.
Before making any decisions as to which state fits you best as a CPA Exam candidate, you should examine that state's updated CPA Exam Requirements carefully on their Board of Accountancy website.
Additionally, you should call your state board if there are any aspects of their CPA Exam Requirements that you are unclear about.