I gave in and decided to push my exam back a week so that I would have a calm week to review and do MCQs. They wanted $95 to reschedule my exam. I decided to wait until Wednesday to decide what to do. If I can plow through the rest of my lectures and have all day Thursday (I'm taking a day off from work) to do MCQs and review, I'm going for it.
If I'm not done with my DVDs by late Wednesday, I'm postponing it a week. I'm ready to be done with this thing, but also don't want to rush and be posting again in January about an upcoming FAR exam.