Get the podcast on iTunes.
Intro Music: Until That Day – Mitch Langley
- Yolanda – I have five kids and a full time job. Can I possibly pass this exam?
- Eldo – I scored a 74 on FAR. Is it worth a score review?
- Julian – I spent an entire year studying for FAR and failed with a 68. Should I change review courses and consider getting the Wiley online test bank?
- Shawn – I failed REG, and Im starting to study again. Should I rewrite my notes, or can I use my old notes for review?
- Robert – I failed BEC twice after not doing any of the writing. I dont have any grammar or writing training. Can I pass BEC without doing any writing, or should I take a writing course?
- Lisa – Do the testlets get harder if you are doing well on the exam?
- Jason – Im studying for my third attempt at FAR. Do you think I should watch all 51 hours of lecture videos again? I dont know if the videos help me as much as working MCQs.
- Mike – Im done with school and not working right now, but Im finding it hard to study with so much time on my hands. Do you think I should get a job to help motivate me?
- Astrid – I started the CPA Exam and passed FAR while living in Puerto Rico. I recently moved to New Jersey and wonder if I am eligible to sit in New Jersey. Do you have any advice?
- Elizabeth – I wasnt able to officially exit my exam and I'm worried that my score wont be processed. I exited the written communication screen and was kicked out just prior to exiting the last screen. Do you know if the scores will still go through?
- Jenn – I have the 2011 Wiley CPA Review book for Regulation. Is there a need to get the 2012 version, or has there not been that much of a change?
- Javier – Are the FAR simulations and long and difficult as the ones provided in review materials?
- June – I just failed AUD for the fourth time. Im coming close to the end of my 18-month window and dont know what to do to pass it. Do you have any suggestions?
Free NINJA CPA Review Materials
Want to Study Less & Get Higher CPA Exam Scores?
Can I send you $162.12 of Free CPA Review Materials that will help you…
- Study Less
- Avoid Common CPA Candidate Mistakes
- Get Higher Scores
- Spend More Time with Friends and Family
- Finally Pass and Get On With Your Life?