Get the podcast on iTunes.
Intro Music: “Free” – Mitch Langley
Have a question? Comment? Need NINJA Help?
Call the NINJA Hotline – (323-834-9132) and your question/comment will appear in a future edition of CPA Reviewed.
I. Questions from Today's Callers:
- How to Practice CPA Exam Simulations?
- CPE Discrepancy … Do Compilations Require Independence?
- CPA Review Courses: 2011 vs 2012 … any changes? (Winner: Ten Point Combo #1)
II. Forum Post of the Week (Winner: Ten Point Combo #2)
III. Questions from Today's E-Mails:
- Pam – I live in Texas, but I am considering applying for the CPA Exam in Colorado. Do you have any opinions about this?
- Howard – What changes to the Exam do we have to look forward to in 2013?
- Robbie – I am moving to a new state soon. Is it mandatory for me to get my CPA license transferred to my new state?
- Chanel – I will take my first exam in January 2013. Should I purchase 2012 review materials now or wait until 2013 materials come out?
- Muhammad – How do I prepare for the Regulation simulations?
- Stephen – Is following a one-month study plan for FAR realistic? This is my first time taking that section.
- Tiffany – Im trying to cram all four sections in before the end of the year. Is it a bad idea to take REG and FAR back-to-back? Im concerned the GAAP and tax law differences will confuse me.
- Stacey – I recently applied to sit for the Exam. Should I wait until I know Im eligible to buy review materials?
- Melissa – I have a B.S. in clinical lab science and completed my MBA. Do you think Ill be eligible to take the exam without an accounting degree?
- Jessica – I just received a job offer, and my new employer wants to see my CPA Exam results. How do I get those results to my employer?
Free NINJA CPA Review Materials
Want to Study Less & Get Higher CPA Exam Scores?
Can I send you $162.12 of Free CPA Review Materials that will help you…
- Study Less
- Avoid Common CPA Candidate Mistakes
- Get Higher Scores
- Spend More Time with Friends and Family
- Finally Pass and Get On With Your Life?