Get the podcast on iTunes.
Intro Music: “Free” – Mitch Langley
Have a question? Comment? Need NINJA Help?
Call the NINJA Hotline – (323-834-9132) and your question/comment will appear in a future edition of CPA Reviewed.
I. Questions from Today's Callers:
- How to Practice CPA Exam Simulations?
- CPE Discrepancy … Do Compilations Require Independence?
- CPA Review Courses: 2011 vs 2012 … any changes? (Winner: Ten Point Combo #1)
II. Forum Post of the Week (Winner: Ten Point Combo #2)
III. Questions from Today's E-Mails:
- Pam – I live in Texas, but I am considering applying for the CPA Exam in Colorado. Do you have any opinions about this?
- Howard – What changes to the Exam do we have to look forward to in 2013?
- Robbie – I am moving to a new state soon. Is it mandatory for me to get my CPA license transferred to my new state?
- Chanel – I will take my first exam in January 2013. Should I purchase 2012 review materials now or wait until 2013 materials come out?
- Muhammad – How do I prepare for the Regulation simulations?
- Stephen – Is following a one-month study plan for FAR realistic? This is my first time taking that section.
- Tiffany – Im trying to cram all four sections in before the end of the year. Is it a bad idea to take REG and FAR back-to-back? Im concerned the GAAP and tax law differences will confuse me.
- Stacey – I recently applied to sit for the Exam. Should I wait until I know Im eligible to buy review materials?
- Melissa – I have a B.S. in clinical lab science and completed my MBA. Do you think Ill be eligible to take the exam without an accounting degree?
- James – Im studying for FAR and have already gone through the first two chapters of my review course following their method of watching the videos then working MCQs for each chapter. Ive realized this doesnt work for me and want to use the NINJA method. Is it too late to go NINJA now?
- Jodi – I recently came upon your NINJA Study Planner, and I think it looks great. My concern is that Ive heard so many best ways to study, that Im nervous to try the NINJA way. Do you have any reassurance that your method works?
- Jessica – I just received a job offer, and my new employer wants to see my CPA Exam results. How do I get those results to my employer?
Free NINJA CPA Review Materials
Want to Study Less & Get Higher CPA Exam Scores?
Can I send you $162.12 of Free CPA Review Materials that will help you…
- Study Less
- Avoid Common CPA Candidate Mistakes
- Get Higher Scores
- Spend More Time with Friends and Family
- Finally Pass and Get On With Your Life?