Aida is a [A71 product=”combo”]NINJA CPA blogger[/A71].
I have ten days left before my BEC exam.
I‘ve finished reading the study book and I am now practicing [A71 product=”mcqs”]NINJA MCQs[/A71]. I have to say, I am glad I’m studying with NINJA for multiple reasons.
First, I like the website interface. Tt is easy to understand and has various options to choose from: what sections to work at, how many questions per section, the type of the questions (new, wrong answered etc.).
Second, the content is great: questions are very different and there is a decent explanation for each question.
Third, the site allows you to print questions with the right answer and explanation. I found that very helpful. So far I get 40-60% per session, which I think is not good, but I am working to improve my score.
I’ve prepared tips based on my experience for those who just started studying for BEC:
- Pay attention to the keywords. Keywords are essential in the CPA exam. I have a notebook full of keywords. Each time I come across a new one, I write it in the book.
- Practice multiple choice as much as you can, even if you feel that you are ready to sit for exam and that you know everything.
- Stay focused and pay attention to each word in the question. Sometimes your answer changes with one word change in a question. However do not spend too much time on a single question – if you feel that you are having hard time to resolve a problem make sure you move on. Timing is very important in CPA Exam.
- Try to devote at least an hour every day to studying – this will help you avoid being overwhelmed by information when you try to catch up by studying all day long.
- Make sure you go back and review your notes and the questions you got wrong.
Thank you for your attention! I hope these tips will help with studying for BEC.
I will keep you updated about my progress. And good luck everyone!